Starcom Systems welcomes you to join the global success of Starcom’s leading team in distributing the most unique and advanced system in this growing market.
What is a local dealer?
A local dealer is a company that is authorized to sell Starcom Systems products and services, in its territory.
What type of services does a dealer offer to its clients?
The dealers can offer their clients both protection as well as management services, for example: of containers (Tetis, WatchLock), vehicle fleets (Helios) elderly people, children or employees (Rainbow) and much more.
Who are the potential clients?
The different types of products included in the systems gives you an access to wide variety of potential clients, including:
- High security facilities, such as governmental facilities, army bases or airports.
- Containers and tanker truck companies.
- Distribution fleet of vehicles, trucks and vans.
- Security companies responsible for multiple and/ or remote locations.
- Insurance companies.
- Private clients.
What are the incentives of the clients to purchase the service?
The systems can provide the user with a wide variety of real-time alerts and performance reports. Customers that are using Starcom’s services can cut back on supervision and inspection services, while the operation of the company becomes much more efficient.
What do I get from Starcom Systems as a dealer?
Starcom’s products enable the dealers to operate in stable and rapidly growing market, producing monthly revenue from both hardware sales as well as fixed monthly subscription fees, increasing respectively with the market growth rate.
The company has developed a comprehensive solution that includes hardware and software and a complete set of procedures, allowing the entrepreneur, who is not familiar with the industry, to establish a business within a short period of time, enjoying the long and extensive experience of Starcom, and to collect the revenues relatively very soon after establishing the business.
As Starcom’s dealer you enjoy:
- The high level of service
- Maximal availability of our professional staff
- The option to operate the system in the preferred language, out of the 32 languages available
- Being the first to know about Starcom’s newest developments
What are the requirements from the dealer in order to start offering the service?
The prerequisites of the local dealer to offer the management service are:
- Set up a computer with a permanent IP address to function as the server of the system.
- Acquire 1 SIM card per unit, each SIM card has to have the capability to use up to 2MB of Internet GPRS data, as well as send 30 SMS messages per month (the latter can be optimized at a later date).
- For protection and security services:Establish a control center that will operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in order to handle the incoming emergency events.
Do you have an evaluation kit?
Yes, and we highly recommend purchasing one in order to get a better understanding of the system and its abilities.
Along with the kit you will also receive the following:
Suitable software that will enable you to program the unit’s parameters.
- Access to the web application (internet based).
- Installation procedures and inspection, and unit programming procedures.
- Installer software manual.