A new outstanding opportunity for a market that is increasing exponentially is waiting just for you: Electric bicycles and Motorcycles can be monitored using latest Starcom's KYLOS COMPACT unit.
With the continuous growth of Electrical bicycles and motorcycles sales – the GPS track and protection against thefts has become a vital factor for security, insurance and fleet management.
The two-wheeled fleet market has become an outstanding opportunity for operators around the globe and KYLOS COMPACT, one of the latest technological achievements of Starcom Systems has proved to be the perfect solution for this new marketing enterprise (Newsletter May, 2015).
We’ve continued the development of advanced solutions for the two wheeled market and our proud to present a solutions for Electric Bicycles.
With its unique features, KYLOS COMPACT will enable you to offer:
- A robust, field-proven tracking device with excellent GPS/GLONASS location that withstands difficult climatic tests.
- A sophisticated device that can be easily hidden or carried and requires minimum maintenance.
- A reliable and functional device that protects, saves time and require no physical intervention.
- A 24/7 software to easily obtain maps and reports on the web and through any cellular phone or tablet device.
- A long-lasting battery powered, wire-free, easy to operate device that does not requires any special electrical knowledge.
- Respond quickly to potential theft alerts
- Know-how and whereabouts of your assets
- Obtain a full audit trail and various system reports
- Ensure a continuous security worldwide coverage
- Operate a user friendly software solution
- Use a wire-free and battery powered solution
For additional information and sales contact us NOW
Come and visit us at Air & Sea Cargo Americas, Miami, Nov. 4-6.
Starcom Systems’ executives and sales managers will be on site to answer any question and showcase our unique products and applications, including our brand new mapping system.
In order to book a meeting with one of our team members during the conference, please email: